How long is the session or classes in Ayurveda Nutrition Program (ANP) ?
There will be O4 sessions of learning. Each 90 mins session is designed to learn & apply what you learn in that week. The course happens in four modules, assisted by self help handouts & video guides. Classes starts at every Sunday 10.00 am -11.30 am
Who can join this Ayurveda Nutrition Program (ANP) ?
Great fit for Ayurveda Enthusiasts who want to apply the concepts of the Ayurvedic diet in their own life. It can be seen as value addition of Ancient knowledge addition for Healthcare Practitioners, Ayurveda Counselors ,Practitioners, Doctors who want to develop their practice focused on Ayurvedic Diet and Nutrition. To those who also want to implement an Ayurvedic diet in their life to effectively tackle lifestyle disorders.
Is all the class live in Ayurveda Nutrition Program (ANP) ?
Yes all of our classes are Live Over Zoom with dedicated QnA sessions. Its also 100% Online so that you can attend from anywhere.
What if I miss a class ?
Dont worry, Recordings will be made available throughout the entire duration of the program. But we urge you not to miss, as the live discussions and case study’s are more effective with everyone participating together.
What is the fee of Ayurveda Nutrion Program (ANP)
The course fee is $200 for the entire program, payable at one go or in parts. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for our sliding scale fee.
Can I pay weekly ? (What is Sliding Scale Fee ?)
Please write to us on email@example.com for our sliding scale fee. Our our sliding scale fee is $50 x 4 week. This would require participants to pay coming week in advance at all times. The course fee is $200 for the entire program.
Is Ayurveda Nutrion Program (ANP) a certified course ?
Ayurveda Nutrion Program (ANP) is not certified by certification body as of now because these are life style improvement courses like, Cooking or Basketball or Meditation. We are sure people who try to excel in individual fields understand, how hard it can be to get right information for improvement especially these times. Hence we have started off unique tailored programs.
Is Ayurveda a legal practise in United States ?
Ayurveda is not a licensed platform (yet) in the USA, Ayurveda practice is not governed by the U.S. But there are laws in which Ayurvedic practice are regulated by each state. Ayurveda is legal to practice, as long as practitioners are following their local state guidelines. More info on https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/ayurvedic-medicine-in-depth
What is Health Freedom Legislation ?
It’s a Legislation which pertains to state laws on unlicensed complimentary and alternative medicine. At least seven states have laws allowing complementary and alternative medicine practitioners to practice without a license under specified conditions / requirements, thus exempting them from penalties that could otherwise apply to unlicensed health care practice. These states include California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Rhode Island.
Specific conditions / requirements and limitations vary, but the laws generally* specify things like *:
· Unlicensed practitioners must not perform surgery or prescribe prescription drugs.
· Clients must receive disclaimers, such as informing clients that ayurveda is not state licensed.
· Appropriate records must be kept.
· Clients must complete Informed Consent forms or Client Bill of Rights, or both.
· Should not recommend the discontinuance of legend drugs or controlled substances prescribed by an appropriately licensed practitioner;
· Should not wilfully diagnoses and treats a physical or mental condition under circumstances or conditions that cause or create a risk of great bodily harm, serious physical or mental illness, or death;
· Should not Set fractures;
· Should not treat lacerations or abrasions through electrotherapy; or so
· Should not hold out, state, indicate, advertise, or imply to a client or prospective client that he or she is a physician, surgeon, or physician and surgeon
Note:- This is not to be taken as legal advise.
Is there Ayurveda Associations in USA ?
There are lots of dedicated associations like National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA). Lots states have their own local ayurveda associations like the California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine (CAAM). , Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America AAPNA etc.